Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged, Again.

Ok, Jess, you got me. I will try it out. 20 Random things about me.

1 I think I have strep throat right now but don't want to pay for the dr. visit to find out for sure.

2 I should be in bed right now because I have to get up pretty soon.

3 Don't like cats

4 I'm thrilled that Obama won!

5 I want a tiller for Christmas

6 I love to read

7 I love to do crafts

8 It really hurts to swallow right now

9 Love to travel

10 Just grossed my husband out. Not telling how.

11 Ate chicken for lunch

12 Love to garden and do almost any kind of manual labor

13 Put myself through college as a shoe salesperson

14 Love reading the scriptures and the Ensign

15 Love reading to my kids, although don't do it as much as I should

16 I know I'm a weirdo and I'm ok with it.

17 Dance with my kids, A LOT. They LOVE it!

18 I truly believe that I was made to be a mother and meant to be at home with my kids and hope to be home with them until they are on their own.

19 I love my Stevie weevie

20 I really admire all my friends who are such great moms and work so hard to raise their kids. I learn a lot from all of you. Thanks ladies. You are all BEAUTIFUL!


Now, I tag everyone who will do this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. Strep is the worst!

Monica said...

I BET I KNOW HOW YOU GROSSED STEVE OUT!!!!!

Wilkinson Crew said...

What up brown family, well it is good to see that you guys are doing well. We are doing great here as well. I am promising you that we will come up on a weekend when the weather is better. Miss u guys. Tell the fam we said hello.